July 23, 2017
The purpose of the Verification Mentoring Workshop (VMW) is to provide mentoring and career advice to early-stage graduate students, to attract them to pursue research careers in the area of computer-aided verification. The workshop will particularly encourage participation of women and under-represented minorities.
The workshop program will include a number of talks and interactive sessions. The talks will give an overview of the field along with brief introductions to the varied topics highlighted at CAV. Other talks will provide mentoring and career advice, from academia and industry.
- Session 1: Research in verification
- Session 2: Career prospects
- Session 3: Writing, presenting, and reviewing papers
Along with the workshop, there will be a CAV buddy program throughout the conference to connect the new and experienced students together.
We provide travel scholarships for graduate and undergraduate (Seniors only) students to attend the workshop and CAV.
Application form: TBA
- Deadline for submission of applications: April 16, 2017
- Notification of travel grants: May 1, 2017
- VMW Workshop: July 23, 2017
- CAV Conference: July 24 – 28, 2017